Petit Jean Fall Swap Meet Operational Rules
The Museum of Automobiles welcomes you to Petit Jean Mountain and the Annual Petit Jean Fall Swap Meet. To have a safe and successful meet, it is necessary that we implement the following rules:
- You will be mailed a sticker for the windshield of your vehicle. This sticker must be affixed to the outside lower left (driver's side) of your windshield at all times. No Vehicle will be admitted to the area without a sticker. No more than one sticker per space will be issued. Pre-registered vendors will have their windshield stickers and can go directly to their spaces. Lost sticker Policy: A replacement fee of $10 per sticker will be assessed for all replacement stickers issued.
- Parking on streets inside the meet area will only be permitted for loading or unloading. Unattended vehicles on street or in unauthorized spaces will be towed at the owner's expense.
- Your spaces are marked on the front corners with yellow disks and the back with white disks. Your display must be within these boundaries.
- We will observe quiet hours between 10:00pm and 6:00am. There will be no motor traffic allowed in the meet area during this time.
- Five miles per hour speed limit will be enforced.
- Swap Meet registration area will be open from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- No food or beverage will be sold except by concessionaires authorized by the Museum of Automobiles.
- The Museum of Automobiles will not be responsible for damage, injuries, accidents, stolen or misplaced goods. Insurance is vehicle owner's responsibility. Public liability and property damage insurance must adequately cover all vehicles.
- There will be no sale of live animals. All pets must be kept on a leash no longer than six feet.
- The Swap Meet officials reserve the right to reject and/or eject any person or firm they deem as undesirable for any reason. The officials actions and decisions are final.
- If you need help to remove heavy items from the Swap Meet area, report to the registration area for assistance.
- No open fires will be permitted at any time. No fireworks or firearms allowed on the grounds.
- Items left after Monday will be removed by cleanup crews.
- No auctions or raffles will be permitted, except those sponsored by the Museum of Automobiles.
- Spaces are not transferable and must be registered in the name of the vendor occupying them.
- Arkansas sales tax must be collected on all sales. If you do not have a current Arkansas Sales Tax Permit, reporting forms will be provided to you.
All rules will be strictly enforced by the swap meet officials.